Thursday 17 February 2011

Outfit Post♥



Just a quick outfit post of what I wore today for you ladies just because I love this outfit so much. I also feel so good because I feel like a got a great bargin on this blazer (but in rusty orange) as it is exactly like this beauty from Topshop but for 50 squids less. Ohhh I do love a good bargin. I am wearing my lovely new blazer from H&M, unfortunatley they do not have this on their website but you can get it in most stores and it is only 14.99 which is a steal if you ask me. I am also wearing this vest top also from H&M that is only 4.99 and a black body conn skirt from Quiz. I love this outfit because it looks so chic and fashionable but it is so effortless. Tell me what you think of my outfit.

                                                                        Love Sophie x

No comments:

Post a Comment