Sunday 20 February 2011

Weekend Wishlist♥


1. Urban Decay Icon lipstick in 'Naked'
I am in love with Urban Decay right now and this lipstick is just such a beautiful colour and the packaging is super super cute. I have been looking for a really nice nude lipstick for ages and this one seems to fit the bill as it is not too expensive either at 13.00 quid.

2. Benefit Blusher in 'Bella Bamba'
This prduct is perfect for just popping in your bag for touch ups during the day as it comes in a cute little box complete with a brush and mirror. I have heard a lot of great things about this blush and Benefit is a really great brand and their products are really great quality.

3. Topshop Cowboy Hat ring
How quirky is this ring? I love the fun and unique style of this ring and lately I have been in love with gold jewellery so this is perfect to add some personality to any outfit.

4. Forver 21 floral dress
The pattern on this dress is so pretty and girly. This dress is perfect for spring/summer but can be worn with thick tights and a cardigan in the colder weather. The price wont break the bank either so double points there.

5. New Look lace satchel
Satchels. Satchels. Satchels. They seem to be everywhere right now and this one is stunning. I love how it is a lovely satchel but it looks even better with the addition of the lace. Unfortunately it is slightly out of my price range but I am going to Primark next weekend so I will be if I can find a cheaper alternative.

So what have you lovely people been liking this weekend? Let me know and if you have any of these items tell me how you are liking them.

                                                                 Love Sophie x

1 comment:

  1. I think Bella Bamba is stalking us!! We NEED it in our lives as well.

    P.S We totally need satchels too.

    T & J

    www.thestylerawr.com

    XoX

    ReplyDelete